If you have Neuropathy and you’ve been told nothing can be done, Green Wave can help!
What is Neuropathy?
Neuropathy is a disorder of the motor, sensory and autonomic nerves. It’s a fairly common illness that affects nearly 20 million Americans. Neuropathy most often occurs in older adults, but can occur at any age.
Symptoms of Neuropathy
• Numbness or insensitivity to pain or temperature
• Tingling, burning or prickling sensations
• Sharp pains or cramps
• Extreme sensitivity to touch, even light touch
• Loss of balance and coordination
Most of these symptoms are often worse at night.
What causes Neuropathy?
While physical trauma, diabetes and malnutrition are considered more common precipitating causes, neuropathy can also result from certain metabolic disorders, infections, malignancy, inflammation, vitamin deficiencies, toxins, inherited conditions, and other abnormal processes.
Complications Associated with Untreated Neuropathy
- Urinary incontinence (bladder control issues)
- Lack of sexual function
- Digestion issues (the stomach emptying slowly, bloating, persistent nausea and vomiting)
- Lower bowel problems (constipation, diarrhea)
- Cardiovascular system distress or failure, leading to heart attack
- Permanent loss of nerve function
- Muscle wasting
- Serious infections, gangrene, and amputations
Some complications of neuropathy can be life threatening. Seek immediate medical care (call 911) if you, or someone you are with, has chest pain, difficulty breathing, or shows significant changes in alertness, or passes out.
What Can I Do To Get Better?
Treatment of neuropathy involves diagnosing and treating the underlying disease or disorder, and the re-stabilization of an overwhelmed system that began trying to protect itself but is now in stages of system failure. Some conditions can be successfully treated and cured, while others may require more intensive treatment.
Our goal at Green Wave is to head off the need for, or the continuation of, intensive surgical treatments.
We focus on cleansing the body, improving nutrition and lifestyle, and utilizing cutting-edge technology, such as the NeuroCare 1000 4P/XP, which is FDA approved for treating conditions affecting neuropathy.
Contact our office to sign up for our free neuropathy seminar and set up an evaluation. Call 850-215-5657 or use our online contact form to learn more about our services and how we can help you.