Green Wave is happy to bring you the gifts of healing using the speed of light with the addition of our more powerful Class IV FDA approved 20watt therapeutic Cube 4 K-Laser. The True K-laser is arguably known as the leading edge in the therapeutic cold laser industry.
Laser Therapy is proven to biostimulate tissue repair and growth. The Laser accelerates wound healing and decreases inflammation, pain, and scar tissue formation. In the management of chronic pain, the Class IV Laser Therapy can provide dramatic results in a non-addictive and virtually side effect free approach. A treatment session only lasts minutes fitting a busy life schedule. Though the number of sessions needed is dependent on the condition, relief and the healing effect is often noticed after the first treatment.
What can laser therapy treat?
Therapeutic applications which have shown promising results based on clinical studies include:
Acne • Allergic Purpura • Alopecia Areata • Arteriosclerosis / Atherosclerosis • Arthritis • Asthma • Shoulder, Back & Knee Pain ∙ • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome • Cerebral Palsy • Dental Applications • Diabetes • Fibromyalgia • Headaches/Migraine • Hearing Disorders • Herpes • Hypertension • Hyperlipidemia • Lymphedema • Maxillofacial Disorders • Meniere’ s Disease • Nerve Regeneration • Neuralgia Neuropathy • Pain (Musculoskeletal, Myofascial, Nerve) • Pancreatobiliary Disease • Peyronie’s Disease • Prostatitis • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy • Respiratory Disorders (Asthma, Bronchitis, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis) • Scars • Skin Disorders • Sports Injuries • Tendonitis • Tinnitus • Wound Healing • Auto & Work Related Injuries among many other condition.
How It Works:
Photobiomodulation (PBM) or light therapy such as used by the Cube 4 K-Laser, uses red and near infra-red light sending billions of photons or laser light energy deep into the tissue to induce photochemical reactions in the body on the molecular and cellular levels. During each painless treatment, laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored, and pain is relieved.
Light therapy healing effects include:
- Feeds the mitochondrial engines in the cells: The cells become super charged with energy to do what they are needed to do in the healing process.
- Rapid Cell Growth: Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth of healthy cells.
- Faster Wound Healing: Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity: Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation: Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action: Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to provide enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity: Laser light introduces temporary vasodilatation increasing blood flow and improving microcirculation to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Functioning: Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring numb areas back to life.
- Neural Stimulation: To ease issues like smoking or eating cravings through laser stimulating acupuncture points.
The Future in Healing is Here.
Healing at the speed of light!