At Green Wave Family Wellness Center, our goal is to improve every facet of your well-being so that you and your family can enjoy healthy, happy lives. We are not your ordinary chiropractor’s office – we take the time to understand all that is happening in your life so that we can recommend the best and most effective approach to help you improve your health.
Our professional team utilizes the most advanced techniques in order to enhance your lifestyle and help you walk out of our office feeling happier and healthier. We offer many services, including:
- Chiropractic Care
- Individual, Marriage and Family Therapy
- Weight Loss Assistance , and
- Skin care.
Learn more about our services and how we take the time to help you live the healthiest, fullest life possible.
Co-founders of Green Wave Family Wellness Center:
Chuck Cluxton, Ph.D., L.M.F.T., L.M.H.C., N.C.C.
Dr. Chuck Cluxton is a co-founder of Green Wave Family Wellness Center. He is a native of Panama City, Florida. He received both his Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Counseling and his dual Masters/Specialist degrees in Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Counseling from the University of Florida.
- Licensed by the State of Florida as a Marriage and Family Therapist (#MT-16780) and a Mental Health Counselor (# 6603) and is a National Certified Counselor (#55653).
- Completed the state of Florida’s requirements of 50 plus hours training in Hypnotherapy and is a Certified Rapid Resolution Therapy Practitioner having completed IRRT’s highest advanced level III training.
- Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (# 87642)
- Clinical Member of the American Counseling Association and a Certified Ropes Course Instructor.
Dr. Chuck has been providing counseling services in the Individual, Group, Marriage & Family format for over 20+ years. He has specialized training in dealing with Anxieties and Trauma including diagnosis of Panic Attacks and PTSD. While he has worked with clients across the age span, he has further extensive training working with troubled youth and families in crisis. His other areas of service have included adjunct professor and/or clinical supervisor in Psychology and Counseling (University of Florida, Berry College, Troy University), State of Florida clinical supervisor for therapists in training, Life Coach and counselor for the court and school systems.
Tali Cluxton, D.C., B.S.
Dr. Tali is also the co-founder of Green Wave Family Wellness Center. She is a native Floridian and a graduate of Life University College of Chiropractic in Atlanta, The Gainesville School of Massage, and the University of Florida.
- Has advanced training in nutrition, natural weight loss, the Biomeridian scanning device, the Blue laser, and multiple types of advanced chiropractic adjustment instruments and techniques.
- Worked at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida
- Received advanced sports massage training
- Is a Certified Posture Exercise Professional (C.P.E.P.)
- Has practiced as a licensed massage therapist and licensed chiropractor in the states of Georgia and now in Florida (CH 8571).
Dr. Tali has presented workshops in the healing arts in many types of forums including colleges and private institutes. She is also committed to continuing education. She regularly attends seminars on neuromuscular adjustment techniques, soft tissue manipulation, nutrition, natural detox and weight loss, and healing with advanced technologies.
New Counselors within Green Wave:
Denise Folsom, MS, LMHC
Denise Folson is a licensed mental health counselor and former childhood teacher. She received her Master’s Degree in Counseling and Psychology from Troy University and Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education from Florida State University.
- Trained and highly experienced in treating combat/military trauma as well as sexual assault and childhood abuse. Treatment modalities include: Prolonged Exposure and Cognitive Processing Therapy and trained in EMDR counselor.
- Trained in multigenerational trauma and attachment theory including interventions for children and their parents who have experienced at least one form of trauma and issues which can result.
- Extensive experience in behavior intervention for young children and is pursuing certification in Play Therapy.
As a former teacher, military spouse, and mother of three, she understands the impact that stress, change, and self-doubt can have. Denise is able to provide real world, practical assistance that can empower individuals and families. Along with experience with trauma, Denise has worked extensively with depression and anxiety as well as family issues including those with very young children.
Further Core Team Consultants and Staff:
Kimberly Moskowitz, M.D.
Tara Griffin, D.M.D., A.B.D.S.M.
Charlie Broome Jr. Ph. D., L.M.F.T.
Gloria S. Tipton, Ed.D., L.C.S.W.
Professor Dan Hudson, M. Div., M.S
Massage and Front Desk Staff
Contact our office today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve wellness and balance throughout your life.