At Green Wave Family Wellness Center, our goal is to improve every facet of your well-being so that you and your family can enjoy healthy, happy lives. We are not your ordinary chiropractor’s office – we take the time to understand all that is happening in your life so that we can recommend the best and most effective approach to help you improve your health.
Our professional team utiizes the most advanced techniques in order to enhance your lifestyle and help you walk out of our office feeling happier and healthier. We offer many services, including:
- Chiropractic Care
- Individual, Marriage and Family Therapy
- Weight Loss Assistance , and
- Skin care.
Learn more about our services and how we take the time to help you live the healthiest, fullest life possible.
Co-founders of Green Wave Family Wellness Center:
Chuck Cluxton, Ph.D., L.M.F.T., L.M.H.C., N.C.C.
Dr. Chuck Cluxton is a co-founder of Green Wave Family Wellness Center. He is a native of Panama City, Florida. He received both his Ph.D. in Marriage and Family Counseling and his dual Masters/Specialist degrees in Mental Health Counseling and Marriage and Family Counseling from the University of Florida.
- Licensed by the State of Florida as a Marriage and Family Therapist (#MT-16780) and a Mental Health Counselor (# 6603) and is a National Certified Counselor (#55653).
- Completed the state of Florida’s requirements of 50 plus hours training in Hypnotherapy and is a Certified Rapid Resolution Therapy Practitioner having completed IRRT’s highest advanced level III training.
- Clinical Member of the American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (# 87642)
- Clinical Member of the American Counseling Association and a Certified Ropes Course Instructor.
Dr. Chuck has been providing counseling services in the Individual, Group, Marriage & Family format for over 16 years. While he has worked with clients across the age span, he has extensive training working with troubled youth and families in crisis. His other areas of service have included adjunct professor and/or clinical supervisor in Psychology and Counseling (University of Florida, Berry College, Troy University), State of Florida clinical supervisor for therapists in training, Life Coach and counselor for the court and school systems.
Tali Cluxton, D.C., B.S.
Dr. Tali is also the co-founder of Green Wave Family Wellness Center. She is a native Floridian and a graduate of Life University College of Chiropractic in Atlanta, The Gainesville School of Massage, and the University of Florida.
- Has advanced training in nutrition, natural weight loss, the Biomeridian scanning device, the Blue laser, and multiple types of advanced chiropractic adjustment instruments and techniques.
- Worked at Shands Hospital in Gainesville, Florida
- Received advanced sports massage training
- Is a Certified Posture Exercise Professional (C.P.E.P.)
- Has practiced as a licensed massage therapist and licensed chiropractor in the states of Georgia and now in Florida (CH 8571).
Dr. Tali has presented workshops in the healing arts in many types of forums including colleges and private institutes. She is also committed to continuing education. She regularly attends seminars on neuromuscular adjustment techniques, soft tissue manipulation, nutrition, natural detox and weight loss, and healing with advanced technologies.
Core Team Consultants and Staff:
Kimberly Moskowitz, M.D.
Tara Griffin, D.M.D., A.B.D.S.M.
Charlie Broome Jr. Ph. D., L.M.F.T.
Gloria S. Tipton, Ed.D., L.C.S.W.
Professor Dan Hudson, M. Div., M.S
Linda Roemer Ph.D., NP-C
Randy Fridley, M.A., Ed., C.Ht
Massage and Front Desk Staff
Contact our office today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve wellness and balance throughout your life.